Monday, April 13, 2009

Please help me? I need some ideas on what to get a girl i like on valentines day?

Hi, i had a crush on this girl for 3 years, and i finally told her. I just wanted to know what i should give her for valentines day.Some ppl are gonna say flowers? If i do get her flowers, i dont want to ask her because then she will know im giving her flowers. Also i get nervous when i talk to her sometimes? So how could i give it to her without getting nervous? Maybe sending a delivery or something? Thanks alot!





ps. i don%26#039;t %26quot;love%26quot; her, only like her.

Please help me? I need some ideas on what to get a girl i like on valentines day?
Send her some roses and a candy gram, with a card %26amp; say %26quot;Will you be my Valentine? XoXo, Secret Admire%26quot;



c++

No comments:

Post a Comment