Monday, April 13, 2009

I broke up with a boyfriend and recently he sent me a floral arrangement.I?

refused the delivery so they were sent back to him was I wrong?, I mean we are over..and I am trying to move on..he sent the flowers so was I wrong? ( I added info to my original question)


thanks to all!

I broke up with a boyfriend and recently he sent me a floral arrangement.I?
LOL! You did the right thing. I find this funny because my boyfriend told me that before we got together (which was after valentine%26#039;s day last year), he gave his ex a dozen roses on v-day, even though she dropped his *** like a bad habit! lol i found it to be a little desperate, but yea, your question was relavent to that story so i wanted to reply. you did the right on thing sista



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment