Monday, April 13, 2009

Eastenders - Arthur Fowlers antique clock?

There was an episode of Eastenders back in around 1995, 1996, and Arthur Fowler was in receipt of delivery of an antique clock. As the episode progressed, Arthur and Willy Roper (the guy that ultimately framed him regarding the embezzlement of funds for the %26#039;flowering Walford%26#039; campaign, or whatever it was called) speculated on who could have sent him the clock, and why. As far as I know, this was never resolved. Ever. I know it%26#039;s trivial, but it%26#039;s stuff like this that keeps me awake at night. Please advise.

Eastenders - Arthur Fowlers antique clock?
chill out dude it%26#039;s not the end of time
Reply:I wish I could remember. I loved the character.It was so sad when the writers killed him off. Still miss him and I also miss Nigel!



www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment