Monday, April 13, 2009

In Love with a strict and serious girl... problem? Help me please?

Well about 6 months ago we came from another country back to the uk.my mums british.


And we had to go to the birmingham city council neighbourhood office.to arrange temporary accomodation because my mum left my dad and had no money when we came to uk.


And my mum left my dad because he was drinking and gambling all money and took me out school when i was in 8th class and kept me and forced me to stay at home for almost 6 yrs.and because of that my mum took the embassys help to leave the country my dad was forcing me and my mum to live in.


so i was 20 yr old and went to the neighbourhood office with my mum and there i by chance saw this nice girl coming to work she was walking from the bus stop to go inside the office and we were early waiting for the place to open.so i saw her and i fell in love with her at first sight.and in the end the same girl helped us alot even thow all of the others refused to help.2 days i went n she was sat at a desk ant back with my mum n i was just in the waiting area but the whole time when she was going past to go to the copier machine she would look at me.that was every 10 minutes 2 full days 9 til 5.she would touch her hair and move it back while lookin at me and would look away and pretend not to look when i look towards her.i was already in love with her and fell deeply in love with her.





I tried to go and see her a few days after when i missed her.but you cant just walk in and see who you like and they have random appointments meaning its just your luck depending whose free.i tried a few times but couldnt meet her to talk to her and tell her how i feel.i kept trying to think new ideas.kept tryna see her but couldnt now almost 2 months had passed.i found out a good plan.the office e mail address.i sent an e mail sayin: thank you.your really a great person i would like to be like you someday.if theres anyway at all i can make it upto you then please let me know.


I really want to be your friend.





But because it was for the full office even thow her name was at top the manager read it and sent me a threat to take legal action if i e mail again.its for housing advice only he said.





I was really hurt and disappointed that i failed to contact her.





Few weeks later i was working as a volunteer at a law firm.and doing my gcse course to tryn complete my education.because my boss was already sort of a family friend.he saw me tensed and asked me whats wrong.i told him.


He told me he knew her mum 20 yrs ago she had worked for him.he found me her daughters e mail address and i e mailed her again.but this time the service delivery manager read it first.coz he sorts all e mail out he sent me the same threat that its inappropriate,unless its about housing.even thow i had only said thank you.





So i didnt give up i tried again.but this time i clearly told who i was what etc and i told how things were goin and i even posted her a nice thankyou card.and then the managers visited my house and told me in person that stop sending e mails this person doesnt want to know you she is freaking out and is worried and even stayed of work 1 day coz a that.


I appologised to them and told them to convey my deepest appologies to her.





I was hoping may be later shel tryn contact me but she didnt.


4 months had passed now while doing all the things told above,then next





My boss who knew her mum pretty well but along time ago.even he tried to e mail her.but he told her the truth that i love her and everything from his own e mail address but this time because the e mail had my name in it too it was forwarded to the headquaters of birmingham city council.and the boss of council threatened to stop all funding of his law firm.so to save is own *** my boss dismissed me from a volunteer he said he had no choice.i wasnt angry at her or him.


Now its nearly 6 months since i saw her but im still seriously in love with her.i cant sleep at nights,im thinking of her all day and night.im not the same person anymore.i cant live without her.i want to be with her and spend life with her.just being around her makes me happy like i dont need anything else.





I just dont have anymore ideas.and no ways to contact her because city council will get police in it next time.





Shes a very serious and strict girl.her work is everything to her.


I thought she would really appreciate my thank you card and my e mails.





but either everyone else like delivery manager,manager is taking legal action and she doesnt know even or she doesnt care.





I really sent her that card to show that she helped us alot.





Valentines day was a few weeks away i thought if she contacts me and gets friends after sending the card then i would send her a valentinesday card.i was even hoping to fill her office desk up with flowers and send her a cute teddy,chocolates,a gift and a card all on valentines day.but because she didnt contact me or anything and with all warnings i was afraid to do so.


I really love this girl and i love her so much i only want her to be my girlfriend and only want to marry her.if i cant marry her then il never marry or love anyone ever.





Shes the 1. But i just cant find the right ways to get to her,get my hearts message to her,and i cant find a way to melt her heart.





She did like me at the time she saw me she kept looking at me alot.and was a bit worried while lookin at me when we were leaving.i know she had some feelings.i wish i could get to know her.im sure she likes me and if i find a good way to get to know her then shel really understand and love me.

In Love with a strict and serious girl... problem? Help me please?
Didn%26#039;t even come close to reading the whole thing, but man if the police have been involved then you don%26#039;t have a crush, she is not the %26quot;one%26quot; you have an irrational an obsessive need for her and you need to get help. This is not normal behavior you are talking about, this isn%26#039;t about softening her up, this isn%26#039;t about her being %26quot;strict%26quot;. She has no interest in you and you are stalking her.





Seriously, you NEED to get help. IMMEDIATELY.



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment